Self-defense knowledge can help you in many unpredictable everyday situations. Through Events at CFMAF you can learn effective and high-quality self-defense techniques to protect yourself, and our loved ones. Our events in Colorado Springs teach you not only to be prepared, but also a new hobby.
Spring/Summer Safety Series
All events are available for kids and adults!
- Out and About in Colorado: April 15th, Saturday 10 am - Self Defense when hiking, or anywhere away from home
- Anti Abduction Summer Safety for kids: May 13th, Saturday 10 - Preparing the children for summer fun, while being safe (must rsvp)
- Carjacked/Handgun & Knife Defense Event: June 10th, Saturday 10 am - Learn specific defense moves with knives (must rsvp)
- Down But Not Out: July 15th, Saturday 10 am - Self Defense from the ground.
- Walk Safe & Secure: August 12th, Saturday 10 am - Anti Abduction & Safety for School Aged Children
$39 RSVP Fee is completely refunded once workshop is complete.
Community Giveback Safety Program - CFMAF is proud to partner with Little Caesars!
• Buy a pizza the first week of April, receive April 3rd to 7th FREE
• Buy a pizza the 2nd week of April, receive April 10th to 15th FREE
• Buy a pizza the 3rd week of April, receive April 17th to April 22nd FREE
• Buy a pizza the 4th week of April, receive April 24th to April 29th FREE
(Offer is good for April training class only)
For more inquiries about the events in Colorado Springs we are offer, simply fill out the short form at the side and we’ll get back to you with answers to any questions you have!CFMAF
2361 N. Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80909